اقتباسات انجليزية جديدة و رائعة جدا مكتوبة للنسخ 2021
- Don’t you wish people could be like money, so you could hold them up to the sun and see which ones are fake and who are real.
- I love texting instead of phone calls because it gives me more time to think what to say 😉
- Love has 4 letters, but so does Hate; Friends has 7 letters, but so does Enemies; Truth has 5 letters, but so does Lying.
- Find love when you have time and find time when you already found the one to love.
- Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
- If your girlfriend claims that she never looks at your Facebook profile; Try changing your status to SINGLE and wait 2-3 minutes.
- I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it
- One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
- Never look back unless there’s an attractive stranger behind you!
- Love is a gamble, you take a chance, let your heart go, like a dice, you never know the result until the END.
- Definition of EX: Thanks for the EXperience. Our time has EXpired. Now EXit my life.
- You never love someone because they are beautiful; they are beautiful because you LOVE them.
- Stop thinking in terms of limitations and start thinking in terms of possibilities.
- I always wonder if someone somewhere is doing the same exact thing as I AM.
- Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
- we all live under the same sky but we don’t all see the same light.
- Don’t waste your life trying to impress other people. Do what you love and love what you do.
- Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.
- My mom thinks my friends are bad influences. but honestly, I am usually the one coming up with the ideas.
- God is really creative, i mean..just look at me.
- Best conversations always happen late in the night. 🙂
- Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’).
- Rose is flower that loves for an hour! FRIENDSHIP is a tower that lives FOREVER.
- The past can hurt but the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down and kill it.
اجمل اقتباسات مميزة وجميلة بالانجليزية 2021
People like to bring up your past, when your present and future look better than theirs.
Always remember, It has to be dark for the stars to appear.
I don’t like to think myself as SPECIAL , I like to think myself as limited edition 🙂
I like crazy people, especially those who don’t see the risk.
Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
Trust me, when I woke up today I had no plans to be awesome. It just happens. They ignore you now, but they will need you later.
Some people only listen to, and believe what they want to hear, the truth, to them, is irrelevant.
Find someone who knows that you are not perfect, but treats you as if you are.
I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
Always listen to your heart. Its on your left side but it will always be RIGHT.
Man is at his best when doing what he loves most and at his worst when doing nothing.
As you start and end your day, say THANK YOU for every little things in your life. And you will come to realize how blessed you truly are.
Your past is done, so forget it. Your future is yet to come, so dream it. But your present is now, so live it.
In life; Good experiences will produce memorable moments and bad experiences will produce lessons.
If the relationship does not make u better person then u are with wrong person.
You have a problem with me. I’m pretty sure a status on Facebook won’t fix it..
The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
90% of what is considered IMPOSSIBLE” is infect possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time and technology.
I don’t want to stay young forever b’coz if I do, I won’t be having my best dream which is to grow old with you.
A Mistake increases your experience and experience decreases your mistakes. You learn from your mistakes then others learn from your success.
It’s funny how all trust goes away when you can’t find the remote. “Are you sitting on the remote?” No. “Stand up”.
It sucks when you realize you rejected other people for that one person who wasted your time.
I am a part of all that I have met.
Monsters are real. Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win.
Sharing makes you bigger than you are. The more you pour out, the more life will be able to pour in.